Tax AID DABC Advocates will be visiting Terrace, Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna, and Penticton between September 27th and October 5th. This is a great opportunity for people on PWD and PPMB disability assistance to get caught up on unfiled taxes and learn more about income tax benefits for people with disabilities. Space will be limited so please RSVP in advance.
Scheduled dates are listed below:
- September 27 and 28: Terrace Work BC Centre (Address Pending)
- September 29: Kamloops Work BC Centre (795 Lansdowne Street, Kamloops, BC)
- October 3: The People’s Place, 3402 27th Avenue, Vernon BC
- October 4: Kelowna Work BC Centre (#102 – 1460 Pandosy Street, Kelowna, BC)
- October 5: Penticton (Address Pending)
Click on the links to learn more about how to reserve a spot!
UPDATE: Address for Kamloops workshop and clinic has been updated. Please see link above for details